WHAT TO LOOK FOR
These are some of the things to look for, but don’t necessarily mean that you do have breast cancer. If you find any of the symptoms below, get it checked out immediately by your local doctor and if you are still uncertain then seek another doctor’s or specialist’s advice.
- Changes to the breast behind the nipple:
– Normally lumps that can be felt
– A firm mass directly underneath the nipple
- Nipples turning inwards
- Discharge from the nipple, which can be bloody
- Pain and/or itchy nipple
- Skin ulceration
- Lump under the arm
- Redness of the skin on the chest.